Lonely Planet knows the world better than anyone else, we've been guiding travellers around the globe for over 40 years. Our new recipe book The World's Best Spicy Food gives you a taste-bud-tingling tour of the world's spiciest cuisines. Explore the culture behind dishes from Sichuan hotpots and Malaysian laksas to Mexican salsas and eye-wateringly hot curries. Bring the world's spiciest foods to your home with this compendium of classic recipes! Inside The World's Best Spicy Food:
- 100 authentic recipes with simple, clear instructions for perfect preparation
- Glossary of exotic ingredients with suggestions for easy-to-find alternatives
- Evocative profiles of each dish show you where to find the best examples when you're on the road
- Brilliant images throughout
- Written by food writers from around the world with an introduction by Tom Parker Bowles
Special eBook enhancements
- Interlinking enables you to seamlessly flip between pages
- Search - go straight to what you are looking for with the inbuilt search capability
- Bookmark - use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
- Dictionary - look up the meaning of any word
- Pinch and zoom images and text
For more mouth-watering recipes check out The World's Best Street Food.
Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||44.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Lonely Planet|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781743604212 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|