If you want to learn how to program, working with Python is an excellent way to start. This hands-on guide takes you through the language a step at a time, beginning with basic programming concepts before moving on to functions, recursion, data structures, and object-oriented design. This second edition and its supporting code have been updated for Python 3.
Through exercises in each chapter, you??ll try out programming concepts as you learn them. Think Python is ideal for students at the high school or college level, as well as self-learners, home-schooled students, and professionals who need to learn programming basics. Beginners just getting their feet wet will learn how to start with Python in a browser.
- Start with the basics, including language syntax and semantics
- Get a clear definition of each programming concept
- Learn about values, variables, statements, functions, and data structures in a logical progression
- Discover how to work with files and databases
- Understand objects, methods, and object-oriented programming
- Use debugging techniques to fix syntax, runtime, and semantic errors
- Explore interface design, data structures, and GUI-based programs through case studies
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||O'Reilly Media|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781491939413 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|