More strange magic to engage and entertain!
A man who forgets what it means to be human, a spectator who may be more than she seems, a legendary and quite dead lover seeking an evening's diversion, the real and quite visible essence of nightmares -- all of these and more await the intrepid in "Three", the latest volume of strange magic!
16 routines of frightening, weird, and fun magic!
And that's just the beginning of the things you'll find in -- and perform from -- Three!
- Capture a spectator's nightmare, visibly, and give it to them as a dark reminder of what sleep brings!
- Allow a quite dead legendary lover prove that, though deceased, a cad is still a cad!
- Show why an old man's tears are shed for something no one would imagine!
- Discover what happens when we stop the quaint tradition of paying the ferryman to cart our dead across the Styx!
- Put aside predicting headlines and chosen cards and show there are much more important -- and grisly -- things to predict
- Visit a legend of Old Japan and a judicial court like no other!
1st edition 2004; 106 pages.
Table of Contents
- Three Things
- The Measure of a Man
- Pop Quiz
- Burnt, Too
- The Return of Casanova, More or Less
- Coins for the Ferryman, Plus a Little Something For the Crew
- The Forgotten
- Pennies Back and Forth
- Slasher: The Day After the Night Before the Dawn of the Nightmare of a Texas
Chainsaw Psycho Maniac, Part 17
- Carny Days
- Something Special
- The Night + Mare
- Weeping, An Old Man
- The End of the World as We Know It
- Is There A Death So Good?
- The Stolen Smell
- A Final Word
word count: 43677 which is equivalent to 174 standard pages of text