Ten more card tricks using regular cards.
- INDICATOR SUIT (Max Maven) A freely selected card is found using the values of three other cards.
- TRIPLE CLIMAX CLOCK TRICK (Nick Trost) Three unique climaxes in an amazing routine.
- ITALIAN OPENER (Aldo Colombini) A freely selected card is the only blue-backed card in the deck and then it changes into another selected card.
- CHEAT FEAT (Karl Fulves) Two selected cards are replaced. They are the only cards of the opposite color in two packets of cards.
- THE CHOSEN FEW (Peter Duffie) A card randomly created by a spectator matches a card selected by another spectator. You do not touch the deck throughout the trick.
- UN-WORDLY (Roy Johnson) One of the most spectacular ways to do this classic routine. The spectator separates the red and the black cards. Great and unique method.
- MENTAL FUSION (Peter Duffie & Robin Robertson) A spectator cuts the deck and finds two cards and using them makes another card. Using the previously chosen cards he finds the selection.
- THE FOUR OR FIVE OF DIAMONDS (Marconick) Using a sheet of paper, you reveal the selected card after an apparent mistake. Fun to do and to watch.
- MAGNETIC (Aldo Colombini) After you shuffle the deck with cards face down and face up, the face-up cards are seen to be all red with the exception of the black selected card and on the other side the cards are all black with the red selection in the middle.
- DEEP IMPACT (Aldo Colombini) Three cards are on the table. Two cards are selected. The three cards are the mates of the first selections (say all 10's). Then they change into the mates of the second selection (say all Kings) and the Tens are removed from the pockets (no palming)!