Training Manual for Registered Behavioral Technicians: Working with Individuals with Autism provides practical examples relevant to working with individuals with autism. This manual complements the 40-hour training for RBTs, and will help those who have already completed training prepare for their certification exam. Following the RBT task list set forth by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board, the manual prompts the reader to generate novel examples of mastered concepts, and includes study questions, real-life vignettes, and sample quizzes.
- Details the fundamentals of measurement and data collection
- Introduces assessments of both behavior and environment
- Explains skills acquisition and related teaching procedures
- Covers behavior reduction plans
- Includes documentation and planning information
- Looks at ethics and professional conduct
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007633111 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|