Don't restrict your creative property to one media channel. Make the essential leap to transmedia!
From film to television to games and beyond, Storytelling Across Worlds gives you the tools to weave a narrative universe across multiple platforms and meet the insatiable demand of today's audience for its favorite creative property.
This, the first primer in the field for both producers and writers, teaches you how to:
* Employ film, television, games, novels, comics, and the web to build rich and immersive transmedia narratives
* Create writing and production bibles for transmedia property
* Monetize your stories across separate media channels
* Manage transmedia brands, marketing, and rights
* Work effectively with writers and producers in different areas of production
* Engage audiences with transmedia storytelling
Up-to-date examples of current transmedia and cross-media properties accompany each chapter and highlight this hot but sure-to-be enduring topic in modern media.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||8.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||Focal Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781136071416 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|