Edited by renowned experts, with contributions from leading authorities, this book provides comprehensive and up-to-date coverage of TLM for the treatment of benign lesions and malignant tumors of the oral cavity, pharynx, and larynx.
- Accompanied by more than 300 exceptional illustrations
- Detailed descriptions of the surgical techniques for the different anatomical locations
- Tips and tricks for improving exposure
- Discussions of potential complications, their incidence, and prevention and management
- Results of oncological outcomes, survival rates, organ preservation rates, and complication rates for each anatomical subsite, and also comparable results with alternative treatment modalities
- Advice on postoperative management, rehabilitation, and adjuvant therapy
This state-of-the-art book is an invaluable resource for surgeons because it covers not only the equipment and surgical aspects but, very importantly for decision making, it also provides site-specific evidence for the use of TLM in the treatment of benign disorders and malignant disease, even at advanced stages.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||24.9 MB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||2370006734215 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 50 selections every 5 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 50 pages every 5 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|