This is a great collection of material suitable for close-up, parlor, stage and walk-around.
- CHALK AND CHEESE (Aldo Colombini): An oil and water routine with just four cards, where the colors mix and at the end all the cards are black.
- THE POWER OF NINE (Raymond Grosholz, Snr): A spectator helps you to reveal the four nines in the deck.
- DIRTY HARRY (Andrew Wimhurst): Two cards are lost in the deck. You place two packets of cards in your pockets and try to find the mates of the selections. Surprise, when you really produce the two selected cards (the cards can be signed).
- THE ENCIRCLED NUMBER (Tom Sellers): You reveal a number THOUGHT of by a spectator. It uses just a pen and a piece of paper.
- P.D. COINCIDENCE (Arthur Carter): You predict a coin selected among three by a spectator. Virtually no sleights.
- WORDS OF WISDOM (Rachel Colombini from an idea by Maurice Fogel): Fantastic book test. A spectator freely selects a page of a book and mentally reads the top three words. You are able to reveal them.
- STAR-STRUCK (Peter Duffie): Amazing routine. Two double-blank cards and three Jokers are used. The Jokers appear at the top of the packet in a spectacular way and, at the end, a card-message appears.
- WHAT'S YOUR SIGN? (Rachel Colombini): A board with different symbols is shown. A spectator THINKS of a symbol and you reveal it. For stage or close-up.
- A STRING PENETRATION (Tom Sellers): A string (or a rope) knotted around your thumb penetrates the thumb and becomes free.
- TRIUMPH WITH MATH (Karl Fulves): Twelve cards are used and three are selected. After some mixing, these cards are the only ones reversed.
- BONUS: By popular demand! Rachel Colombini's poem "EYES OF A CHILD."