Preparing for the Neurology Boards, recertification, or the AAN's RITE Residency In-Service Training Exam can be daunting, years of study, training, and volumes of material to be processed, organized, and distilled for ready recall when the moment arrives. It may seem impossible to retain so much information. However, the completely revised and expanded Second Edition of this unique, easy-to-use bestselling review guide gives you all the tools you need to tie it all together no additional texts needed.
And with Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards you have free web support including: access to online cases, flashcards, and a medications data bank. Free access when you register with the password included in the book.
The book breaks down the field of neurology into 24 chapters covering all subjects on the neurology boards including child and adult psychiatry, neuropsychiatry, and neurophysiology. Using an expanded outline format and innovative heading hierarchy for in-depth or rapid review, the topics are arranged so that you will read the easiest-to-remember first and the most-likely-to-be-forgotten last.
Every chapter has been brought up-to-date to reflect current science and practice and includes information on: pivotal trials, new medications and treatments, diagnostic criteria, genetic disorders, and AAN guidelines. Complete your study on the web with the hundreds of cases, flashcards, and images.
The Expanded Second Edition Features:
- 24 thoroughly updated chapters covering all subjects on the neurology boards
- A new Mini-Atlas of EEG tracings to hone proficiency in interpretation
- More NB (nota bene) items throughout flag must-know high-yield information
- More diagrams, illustrations, and tables to solidify concepts, streamline dense material, and enhance learning
- Additional Notes page the end of each chapter for personal annotations
- Are You Really Ready? - completely new practice test with questions, answers, and explanations to gauge preparedness
- Free access to enhanced web features and new case modules to extend and reinforce the material in the book
Ultimate Review for the Neurology Boards is a must-have for residents preparing for boards or studying for the RITE exam, and for neurologists preparing for recertification. The Second Edition continues to deliver the Ultimate in high-yield board review, in print and on the web.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||27.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2009|
|ISBN: ||2370006811800 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|