In Unbeatable Chess Lessons, chess coach Robert Snyder takes his Chess for Everyone ebook a step further by covering twenty-four games with commentary on every move in each game.
- Games arranged by opening to help students improve their knowledge of important openings.
- Games and analysis contain important tactical and positional themes to improve pattern recognition and planning ability.
- Games played by the author and world famous players such as Fischer, Spassky, Alekhine and Capablanca.
- Challenges at various points to find the best move.
- Written for the beginner to intermediate player.
|Size: ||1.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||iUniverse, Inc.|
|Date published: ||Jun 2007|
|This ebook will only be sold to customers with a billing address in:|