Unlocking Medical Law and Ethics will help you grasp the main concepts of Medical Law with ease. Containing accessible explanations in clear and precise terms that are easy to understand, it provides an excellent foundation for learning and revising.
The information is clearly presented in a logical structure and the following features support learning helping you to advance with confidence:
- Clear learning outcomes at the beginning of each chapter set out the skills and knowledge you will need to get to grips with the subject
- Key Learning Points throughout each chapter allow you to progressively build and consolidate your understanding
- End-of-chapter summaries provide a useful check-list for each topic
- Cases and judgments are highlighted to help you find them and add them to your notes quickly
- Frequent activities and self-test questions are included so you can put your knowledge into practice
- Sample essay questions with annotated answers prepare you for assessment
- Glossary of legal terms clarifies important definitions
This second edition has been updated to include discussion of recent changes and developments within the module, such as updated case law, including: Birmingham Children's NHS Trust v B 2014 EWHC 531; NHS Foundation Trust v A 2014 EWHC 920; A NHS Trust v DE 2013 EWHC 2562; Re P-M (Parental Order: Payments to Surrogacy Agency) 2013 EWHC 2328; R v Catt (Sarah Louise) 2013 EWCA 1187 and Doogan v Greater Glasgow and Clyde Health Board and others 2013 CSIH 36.
The books in the Unlocking the Law Series get straight to the point and offer clear and concise coverage of the law, broken-down into bite-size sections with regular recaps to boost your confidence. They provide complete coverage of both core and popular optional law modules, presented in an innovative, visual format and are supported by a website which offers students a host of additional practice opportunities.
Visit www.unlockingthelaw.co.uk for access to free study resources, including multiple choice questions, key questions and answers, revision mp3s and cases and materials exercises.
Series editors: Jacqueline Martin LLM has over ten years' experience as a practising barrister and has taught law at all levels. Chris Turner LLM is Senior Lecturer in Law at Wolverhampton University and has taught law at all levels.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||9.0 MB|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781317743507 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|