Get up and running with AutoCAD using Gindis' combination of step-by-step instruction, examples and insightful explanations. The emphasis from the beginning is on core concepts and practical application of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture, and design. Equally useful in instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a professional reference, the book is written with the user in mind by a long-time AutoCAD professional and instructor based on what works in the industry and the classroom.
- Strips away complexities and reduces AutoCAD to easy-to-understand basic concepts.
- Fully covers the essentials of both 2D and 3D in one affordable easy to read volume
- All basic commands are documented step-by-step: what the student needs to type in and how AutoCAD responds is all spelled out in discrete and clear steps with screen shots added as needed.
- Companion website with full series of video lectures that follow all 30 chapters
New to Up and Running with AutoCAD 2016:
- New end-of-chapter exercises, with a special focus on Level II and III (3D) sections
- Addition of several new civil engineering drawing examples to address that special interest of users.
- An expanded and clarified treatment of Materials and Rendering (Chapter 30).
- New Appendix titled "3D Printing Technologies" to address this growing technology field.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||27.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780128035733 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|