Up and Running with AutoCAD 2017: 2D and 3D Drawing and Modeling presents Gindis' combination of step-by-step instruction, examples, and insightful explanations. The emphasis from the beginning is on core concepts and practical application of AutoCAD in engineering, architecture, and design. Equally useful in instructor-led classroom training, self-study, or as a professional reference, the book is written with the user in mind by a long-time AutoCAD professional and instructor based on what works in the industry and the classroom.
- Strips away complexities and reduces AutoCAD to easy-to-understand basic concepts
- Teaches only what is essential in operating AutoCAD, thereby immediately building student confidence
- Fully covers the essentials of both 2D and 3D in one affordable easy to read volume
- Presents basic commands in a documented, step-by-step guide on what to type in and how AutoCAD responds
- Includes several complementary video lectures by the author that accompany both 2D and 3D sections
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||101.5 MB|
|Publisher: ||Academic Press|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||2370007607211 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|