Introducing Using Kindle, Third Edition. Meticulously researched and painstakingly written to be the one Kindle resource you can't live without, Using Kindle is a thorough guide covering all aspects of the Kindle, including how it works with devices such as the iPhone, iPod touch, and PC as well as the new PDF and international featuers. Using Kindle is designed to teach you everything you need to know to get the most out of your Kindle experience. Here are just a few of the many things you'll learn in this book:
- Tips and tricks to help make your basic Kindle reading experience more enjoyable, whether you're reading on a Kindle device, your portable device, or a computer.
- Coverage of Kindle DX's native PDF support and accelerometer - it will automatically switch from portrait to landscape when you turn it!
- Details on Amazon's Whispersync service for owners of multiple Kindles, an iPhone or an iPod touch, or Kindle for PC or Kindle for Mac.
- Details on where you can locate free books as well as tips on how you can search for hard-to-find free books.
- How you can use free software to convert books and edit author name, title, and other information.
- The best ways to take advantage of the Kindle's built-in Web browser, including how to use email, blog readers, eBay, social networking, and even manage your Netflix movie queue.
- How to listen to music while you read.
- How to listen to podcasts on your Kindle (and how to make the Kindle automatically remember your current place in your favorite podcast.)
- A comprehensive FAQ on the Kindle using carefully researched questions asked by Kindle users.
- Innovative ideas on using the Kindle for an information-storage device.
- Much, much more!
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||828 KB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2010|
|ISBN: ||9780789744586 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|