The only review book for the biggest subspecialty in neurology, Vascular Neurology: Questions and Answers contains more than 500 questions and answers to help readers prepare for the vascular neurology Boards, as well as the neurology Boards and the AAN's RITE® exam.
Board-formatted review questions are used throughout, each with an answer and detailed explanation. The information in the book ranges from review of basic neuroscience to must-know clinical neurology to neurovascular esoteric. Divided into nine key sections for targeted topic review, this is the most comprehensive and effective way to prepare for your exams.
Key features include:
- Applicability to a wide range of physicians, including medical students neurology residents, vascular neurologists, cardiologists, neurosurgeons, internists, hospitalists
- A testing without anxiety self-assessment format for board examinations
- A Q&A format with explanatory answers and references for further investigation
- Clinical scenario format with real-life patients
- Excellent color and black and white radiological images
- Excellent color neuropathological images
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||61.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Medical|
|Date published: || 2007|
|ISBN: ||2370007675906 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|