Veterinary Immunology: Principles and Practice has become the adopted text in numerous veterinary schools throughout the world. Widely updated with advances in knowledge since 2011, this second edition reflects the rapid development in the field.
The new edition presents expanded information on commonly used diagnostic test procedures and discusses newly arising diseases such as bovine neonatal pancytopenia. Maintaining the same reliable format as its predecessor, the book includes:
- Learning objectives at the start of each chapter
- Key points at the end of each chapter
- 17 clinical case studies demonstrating clinical context for the material covered in the chapters
- Standard symbols in diagrams throughout the text to provide continuity
- Clinical examples and clinicopathological figures throughout
- A glossary of terms and list of commonly used abbreviations
Exploring the immunological concerns of both large animals and small, the book emphasizes immunological principles while applying them to the disease process and to clinical practice. It provides a practical textbook for veterinary students and a handy reference for practitioners.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||428.9 MB|
|Publisher: ||CRC Press|
|Date published: || 2014|
|ISBN: ||9781482224634 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|