Conquer Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization--from the inside out!
Dive into Windows Server 2012 R2 virtualization--and really put your systems expertise to work. Focusing on both virtual desktop infrastructure and virtualized applications, this supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, tips, and workarounds. Discover how the experts tackle Windows virtualization--and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
- Use virtualization to prevent business disruption, help improve security, simplify upgrades, and support mobile users
- Plan and deploy User State Virtualization for a consistent experience across locations and devices
- Define users, applications, and scenarios for any virtualization project
- Compare and deploy both session-based and virtual machine-based (VM-based) desktops
- Configure Client Hyper-V and work with VMs in a Client Hyper-V environment
- Install, design, configure, and administer Microsoft Application Virtualization (App-V) infrastructure and clients
- Sequence applications for efficient and reliable deployment
- Help secure remote access to virtual desktops with Remote Desktop Gateway (RD Gateway)
- Plan and implement pooled and personal desktops
- Monitor virtualized apps and desktops for health and performance
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||34.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Microsoft Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780735697294 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|