In What the Prayers of Jesus Tell Us About the Heart of God, author Shane Stanford introduced five prayer focuses—the five purposes Jesus had for praying to his Father that reveal Christ's hopes and desires for how we might also commune with God. Now, in this coordinating leader guide, Stanford provides helpful direction for groups wishing to study Jesus' prayers together.
- Five sessions coordinate with each of the five chapters of the book.
- Designed for a 45- to 60-minute meeting.
- Discussion questions engage group interaction.
- Group activities and easy-to-reproduce handouts provided for life application.
- Additional leader prompts, closing prayers, Scripture references, and summaries are included.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Abingdon Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781501819407 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|