The end of Public Speaking as we know it!
This revolutionary method helps you think clearly, manage anxiety and speak persuasively. It gives you;
- A simpler way to control nerves.
- A simpler way to structure your ideas.
- A simpler way to engage your audience with natural delivery skills.
Remove the obstacles to success and become a relaxed, credible and persuasive speaker.
The key measure of success for a business presentation is not your style. It's not your pretty slides. It's not whether you say 'um'. And it's not the colour of your tie. It's the clarity and recall of your message.
There are 3 things that make a great speech:
- Connection with the audience
This book shows you how to master all three, and dissolve your public speaking anxiety - effortlessly.
"Cam has helped us enormously in getting our ideas across."
- Alastair Clarkson, Head Coach, Hawthorn Football Club.
"It's refreshing to read a public speaking book that focuses on the message rather than the techniques. Every speaker-to-be should read 'What's Your Message' before getting in front of an audience."
-Al Ries, Author of 'War In The Boardroom' and 'Positioning'.
"Cam is the Magic Man! He has an amazing ability to distill complex ideas into simple, practical steps."
- Jules Lund, Radio and TV Personality.
"Great book. Thank you for your fresh approach Cam."
- Janine Allis, Founder and CEO, Boost Juice.
"This is an outstanding book. The core premise certainly worked for me, and I believe you have nailed it for people making major presentations."
- Paul Thompson, founder of both Austereo and DMG (now Nova Entertainment)
"Cam gives you a philosophy that frees you to be yourself and simple tools to structure your ideas so you engage your audience."
- Verne Harnish, CEO of Gazelles and author of Scaling Up (Rockefeller Habits 2.0)
"The Vivid Method has helped me to bring order to the world of information chaos - in the media, at the lectern and the board table. The secret to confident and powerful delivery skills is clarity. Read the book!"
- Mark Evans, AFL football operations manager
"Yes, the world really did need another book on presentation skills. The interesting question is whether the world still needs any of the previous books on the topic. Cam Barber sets the conventional wisdom about public speaking and effective presentation on its ear—or on fire!—by flipping it 180 degrees. This book is important."
- Steve Marx, author of 'Close like the Pros'. Founder and Chairman Emeritus of The Center for Sales Strategy.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Vivid Learning|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780992505516 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|