Gain a better understanding of the basic principles of gynecology presented in Williams Gynecology, Third Edition with this full-color study guide
Directly derived from the content of Williams Gynecology, Third Edition, this authoritative study guide is designed to assess your understanding and retention of the acclaimed, evidence-based coverage of the parent text.
Here, you will find everything you need for an efficient chapter-by-chapter review of the text material. Featuring a full-color, open design, the study guide contains more than 2,000 review questions with clinical vignettes, an answer key that includes corresponding textbook page numbers to aid further study, and hundreds of precise images to sharpen your visual diagnosis skills.
The most rigorous gynecology summary available:
· NEW Color images included as question material
· NEW Clinical case questions assess your ability to apply the content to real-world patient encounters
· More than 2,000 evidence-based multiple-choice questions cover every major topic in clinical gynecology - includes a mix of straight Q&A and clinical vignettes
· Answer key provides the correct answer and cites page numbers in Williams Gynecology, Third Edition, to prompt in-depth discussion and continued study
· Coverage spans reproductive endocrinology and infertility, female pelvic medicine, reconstructive surgery, and gynecologic oncologyTo view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||30.0 MB|
|Publisher: ||McGraw-Hill Education / Medical|
|Date published: || 2016|
|Earliest download: ||2016-11-05|
|ISBN: ||9780071849951 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|