Windows 10 In Depth is just the guide you need. It will get you through the learning curve to become a Windows 10 expert. The authors of Windows 10 In Depth have scaled the steepest part of the learning curve for you, and give you great guidance from the first page to the last, from your first hour with Windows 10 to long-term management and maintenance tasks.
In addition, this book is part of Que's exciting new Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Windows 10, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. The updates will be delivered to you via a FREE Web Edition of this book, which can be accessed with any Internet connection. To learn more, visit www.quepublishing.com/CUP.
This massive book includes detailed step-by-step procedures, which you through even the most complex configuration and management tasks. Whether you have a traditional PC or a souped-up tablet with a touchscreen, Windows 10 In Depth is just the guide you need. It will get you through the learning curve to become a Windows 10 expert. The authors have scaled the steepest part of the learning curve for you. From the first page to the last, and from your first hour with Windows 10, Brian Knittel and Paul McFedries share their 50+ years of combined Windows, networking, and security experience with you.
In this book, Knittel and McFedries
• Take you on an in-depth tour of the new Windows 10 user interface
• Show you how to upgrade an older version of Windows or how to install Windows 10 on a new computer
• Teach you how to configure your Windows settings to maximize this powerful new OS
• Show you how to navigate the new Modern user interface and apps
• Teach you how to use a plethora of desktop accessory apps, accessibility tools, and managing documents and files
• Show you Microsoft's new (or revived, depending on how long you've been using Windows) Start button
• Guide you through using Cortana, Microsoft's new online personal digital assistant
• Explain how to get the most out of Windows Media Player, imaging devices, document scanners, and more
• Show you how to use Microsoft Edge, the replacement for Internet Explorer
• Teach you how to set up a LAN, share printers, and network with other operating systems
• Show you how to troubleshoot your network
• Teach you how to configure, maintain, and troubleshoot your system like a pro
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||42.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134121765 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|