The quick way to learn Windows 10
This is learning made easy. Get more done quickly with Windows 10. Jump in wherever you need answers--brisk lessons and colorful screenshots show you exactly what to do, step by step.
- Discover fun and functional Windows 10 features!
- Work with the new, improved Start menu and Start screen
- Learn about different sign-in methods
- Put the Cortana personal assistant to work for you
- Manage your online reading list and annotate articles with the new browser, Microsoft Edge
- Help safeguard your computer, your information, and your privacy
- Manage connections to networks, devices, and storage resources
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||30.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Microsoft Press|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780735697980 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|