Word 2016 IN DEPTH
Beyond the Basics…
Beneath the Surface…In Depth
Do more in less time!
Are you ready to harness the full power of Word 2016 to create professional documents? Then, you're ready for Word 2016 In Depth. In this comprehensive guide to Word, you'll learn the skills and techniques for efficiently building the documents you need for both your professional and your personal life. Faithe Wempen delivers step-by-step instructions, troubleshooting advice, and insider tips to help you improve your written image in business, academic, organizational, and personal settings.
• Accelerate formatting by creating and applying themes and styles
• Incorporate graphical content such as clip art, photos, SmartArt, and charts
• Save your work in a variety of formats, including backward-compatible Word files, PDF and XPS page layouts, graphics, HTML, and more
• Perform mail and data merges to generate catalogs, form letters, labels, and envelopes
• Learn about the fields that drive many of Word's most powerful features, and how to look behind the scenes to customize field behaviors
• Use indexing, tables of contents, and master documents to organize book-length works
• Cite sources and document references in a variety of formats, including APA and MLA
• Collaborate with other people, even simultaneously, managing each person's comments and changes
• Create complex math formulas without leaving Word
• Write and edit macros that automate repeated tasks
• Work with your Word documents anywhere via OneDrive and Office Online
• Create user-interactive forms that include a variety of field types
All In Depth books offer
• Comprehensive coverage with detailed solutions
• Troubleshooting help for tough problems you can't fix on your own
• Outstanding authors recognized worldwide for their expertise and teaching style
Learning, reference, problem-solving...the only Word 2016 book you need!
This book is part of Que's Content Update Program. As Microsoft updates features of Word, sections of this book will be updated or new sections will be added to match the updates to the software. See inside for details.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||30.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Que Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780134269443 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 30 selections every 30 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 30 pages every 30 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|Afghanistan, Algeria, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegowina, Congo, Congo (The Democratic Republic of the), Cote D'Ivoire, Cuba, Indonesia, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (Democratic People's Republic of), Liberia, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Macedonia (The Former Yugoslav Republic of), Myanmar, Nigeria, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Zimbabwe|