About This Book
- Everything you need to get your WordPress site to the top of search engines and bring thousands of new customers to your blog or business
- Learn everything from keyword research and link building to customer conversions, in this complete guide
- Packed with real-word examples to help get your site noticed on Google, Yahoo, and Bing
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who runs any of the over 90,000,000 WordPress installations throughout the world. If you can log in to your WordPress website, you can implement most of the tips in this book without any coding experience.
What You Will Learn
- The elements that search engines use to rank websitesâ€•and how to optimize your site for premium placement
- Harness social media sites to extend the reach of your site and gain more visitors
- Discover the high-volume, high-value search phrases that customers use when searching for your products or services
- Avoid dangerous black-hat optimization techniques and the people who advocate and purvey them
- Build high-quality, high-value links from other websites to raise your search engine rankings
- Create optimized and engaging content that both search engines and readers will love
- Avoid common SEO mistakes that can get your site penalized by search engines
WordPress is a powerful platform for creating feature-rich and attractive websites but, with a little extra tweaking and effort, your WordPress site can also dominate search engines and bring thousands of new customers to your business.
WordPress Search Engine Optimization will show you the secrets that professional SEO companies use to take websites to the top of search results.
You'll take your WordPress site to the next level; you'll brush aside even the stiffest competition with the advanced tutorials in this book.
This book will also teach you how to optimize WordPress websites or blogs for search engines and make them as a preference at Google search.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||4.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Packt Publishing|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781785887802 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|