Do you know why you're here? Do you know what you're supposed to accomplish? Your work-what you do in this life-matters greatly to God. Whether it is our everyday work or the work of the ministry, there are no second-class assignments from Him. In The Work Book, you will find answers to important questions.
- How can I learn to find joy, purpose, and fulfillment in my work?
- How can I get motivated to serve God more effectively?
- Is "secular" work somehow inferior to spiritual or ministerial work?
- If we are saved by grace, why do we need to work?
- What does the Bible say about the rewards of our works, and how will our works be judged?
- What is the significance of Jesus having been a carpenter, and of Paul having been a tent-maker?
- What does the Bible say about the kind of work ethic we are to have? Our attitude toward work?
- Are there some works we are to avoid?
- What about rest? How can we work hard and not be workaholics?
- What kind of work is Jesus doing yet today?
- What does the "work of the ministry" look like and entail?
If we want to hear Jesus say, "Well Done," then we need to make sure we are doing some things well. Our lives matters to God because of His unconditional love; now it's time to make our lives significant to others through works of love, service, and kindness.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.4 MB|
|Publisher: ||Harrison House Publishers|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781680310474 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|