In this revolutionary book, psychologist and novelist Karen E. Peterson presents an easy, effective way to beat writer's block in only ten days. Based on new brain research and sound psychological principles, this innovative program shows writers how to conquer writer's block using such methods as:
With case examples and a healthy dollop of humor, Write. will help both seasoned and neophyte writers to enjoy the process of sending their creativity-and productivity-soaring to new heights.
- Exercises to conquer the "write-or-flight" response
- Techniques to create that elusive "writing mood"
- Parallel monologue and interior dialogue to jump-start the writing process
- Checklists to see which side of the brain is blocking you
- A template for establishing writing as a part of your daily life
- Motivation "to-go"-so that writers can write anywhere, any time
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||3.3 MB|
|Publisher: ||Adams Media|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||9781440517945 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|