Smart and sassy relationship expert Siggy Flicker is your new fairy godmother. Having matched more than a thousand couples and embraced her own second chance at love, she knows finding a prince is no picnic. Now she's sharing the keys to building a fairy-tale romance, beginning with a honest assessment of what you really want to be happy.
To help readers create the healthy, lasting relationships they deserve, Siggy is sharing her honest, empowering advice, including:
• Define the relationship you want. Set an intention and true love will follow.
• Forget what looks good "on paper." Sure he's Mr. Right, but is he right for you?
• Take a break from your dating rut with a Dating Detox. Step back and reevaluate your dating behavior.
• Learn how to make the most of the first five minutes. First impressions are important, so learn to send the right signals.
• Happily ever after means forever. Continue to work hard to keep your relationship strong and passionate.
In Write Your Own Fairy Tale, readers will get a tried-and-true comprehensive guide to the first six months of dating and Siggy's exclusive plan to get over heartbreak ensuring you'll get from agony to over it in just six simple steps.
Featuring practical exercises, real-life success stories, and lessons Siggy learned the hard way, Write Your Own Fairy Tale is a wake-up call for everyone looking for love—and a guide for making sure you get the happiness you truly deserve.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||870 KB|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9780698198555 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|
|This ebook will NOT be sold to customers with a billing address in:|
|American Samoa, Canada, Guam, Micronesia (Federated States of), Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, United States, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Virgin Islands (U.S.)|