The new edition of Writing for Journalists focuses on the key issue for writers working across all forms of media today: how to produce clear, engaging and illuminating copy that will keep the reader hooked from start to finish.
Written by skilled specialist contributors and drawing on a broad range of examples to illustrate the best professional practice, this edition includes:
- chapters on how to write news, features and reviews whatever the format used for delivery
- expanded chapters on writing for digital publication in both shortform and longform
- top tips on writing columns and blogs from leading professionals
- an exploration of the importance of style and its impact on great journalistic writing
- an extensive glossary of terms used in journalism and suggestions for further reading
This is an essential guide to good writing for all practising journalists and students of journalism.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||2.3 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781317394198 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|