• Guides students in the preparation of literature reviews for term projects, theses, and dissertations.
• Most chapters are conveniently divided into easy-to-follow guidelines, sequential steps, or checklists. Numerous examples throughout the book show students what should and should not be done when writing reviews.
• Emphasizes critical analysis of reports of empirical research in academic journals-making it ideal as a supplement for research methods courses. This book makes it possible for students to work independently on a critical literature review as a term project.
• Nine model literature reviews at the end of the book provide the stimulus for homework assignments and classroom discussions.
• The activities at the end of each chapter keep students moving toward their goal of writing a polished, professional review of academic literature.
• Most examples include material from recently published research. Includes nine model literature reviews for discussion and eva
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||5.8 MB|
|Date published: || 2016|
|ISBN: ||9781351969116 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|