Craft a meaningful life story!
A written legacy of your life--one that encompasses experiences, lessons learned, failures and triumphs--is a gift your family and friends will cherish for years to come. Writing this story may seem daunting, but it doesn't have to be. Writing Your Legacy is a step-by-step guide to chronicling a life story that reflects your true self. Through a series of 35 guided themes, as well as supplementary exercises, you'll explore milestones, relationships, career paths, and major choices, and leave an eloquent record of your life for future generations.
You'll also learn how to:
Writing your life story can grant you insight and clarity, help you heal past wounds, and serve as a treasured account you'll be proud to share. Your story deserves to be told. Capture the spirit of your life with Writing Your Legacy.
- Become the hero of your story
- Employ vibrant sensory details
- Discover your unique voice
- Dig up memories from your childhood and teen years
- Overcome writer's block, address common fears, and stay motivated
- Prepare your story for publication
|Size: ||828 KB|
|Publisher: ||Writers Digest Books|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781599638812 (EPUB)|