Whether you are trying to conceive naturally or with the help of assisted reproductive technology (ART), yoga can help enhance your fertility and smooth the path to parenthood. This specialized Yoga for Fertility practice improves circulation and energy flow, balances hormone levels, and tones your reproductive organs. Jill Petigara and Lynn Jensen, who have lead fertility workshops for years, have seen many women successfully begin families and they know how to harness the power of yoga for your benefit. With plenty of photos and clear descriptions, they demonstrate optimal poses for fertility enhancement in every stage of your cycle. Routines are simple but effective for yoginis of all levels of experience.
Yoga for Fertility will help you:
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
- Redirect blocked energy to improve blood flow to the reproductive center
- Reduce stress with breathing practices, visualization, and affirmation
- Modify yoga classes when youíre trying to conceive
- Incorporate fertility-enhancing lifestyle approaches and natural fertility treatments
- Use yoga to improve the success of either natural cycles or assisted reproductive technology cycles, including in vitro fertilization (IVF)
|Size: ||66.6 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Health|
|Date published: || 2012|
|ISBN: ||2370006791386 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|