Yoga XXL shows you how to create a safe, enjoyable, and effective yoga practice no matter what your age, size, shape, or physical fitness level. Yoga is not just for the lean and limber. With modified postures and props, everyone can experience yoga's many health benefits including increased flexibility, strength, stamina, balance, energy, and calm.
For the person who has never done yoga before or the regular practitioner looking to refine their practice at home, Yoga XXL includes:
- Practical information about clothing, mats, and equipment
- Over 50 postures in a variety of positions including seated, lying down, and standing, chosen specifically for people with larger bodies and those with limited mobility
- Variations to accommodate every body shape, size, and fitness level to ensure comfort and safety
- Postures to ease back aches, tight muscles, and joint stiffness
- Quick daily routines to help recharge and relieve stress throughout the day
- Detailed instructions and photos illustrating each pose, and much more.
WithYoga XXL you'll have everything you need to bring yoga - and more health and wellness - into your daily life immediately.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||28.7 MB|
|Publisher: ||Demos Health|
|Date published: || 2013|
|ISBN: ||2370006808671 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Copying:||of 20 selections every 20 days allowed|
|Printing:||of 20 pages every 20 days allowed|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|