Writing a book is a great way for business owners to inspire and educate their clients, and leverage their knowledge and expertise.
It will help you to get known for what you do, establish yourself as an authority, and get noticed by more people who need your help.
In Your Book is the Hook, Karen takes you through her proven six-step process to plan, write, publish and market the book that will help you to grow your business.
This book includes:
- Book planning strategies to create the perfect structure
- Getting clear on your niche and ideal reader
- Understanding what your reader wants from your book
- Developing your signature system and process
- Finding your unique angle and hook
- How to get started writing your book
- Book writing tips and strategies
- Things that might stop you from finishing your book
- Editing, proofreading and typesetting your book
- How to nail your book title and cover
- The different ways to publish your book - traditional and self-publishing methods
- Getting powerful endorsements
- Book marketing principles
- Building a business and raising your credibility
- Becoming a bestseller and launching your book
Plus there are links to more useful resources.
If you're ready to successfully plan, write, and publish your book, then buy your copy now.
Karen Williams is The Book Mentor from Librotas and the author of five bestselling books. She works with business owners to plan, write, publish and promote a book that builds their business, raises their credibility and attracts higher-paying clients.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||1.6 MB|
|Date published: || 2017|
|ISBN: ||9780995739017 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|