The essence of Captivating distilled into a beautiful, inviting gift book-Women are created to express God's glory through their beauty, strength, and love. Life is supposed to be a beautiful romance, but the church, along with the rest of the world, has missed this truth. Your Captivating Heart can help women reclaim and restore the glory they're meant to have. Every spread in this book is crafted into a self-contained nugget that includes both instruction and inspiration. A woman either can open the book to any page, find a single uncomplicated message, and then close the book to go about her busy life or she can enjoy a progression of these gentle, uncomplicated messages as she reads through the entire book in an hour or less. Among the concepts to be explored are:
- The core desires and crucial question in the heart of every woman.
- A woman was created to be the image bearer of God; her essence is beauty.
- Because of the Fall, women may become controlling, indulging, fearful, desolate. Now women need mercy and repentance.
- All women have been wounded, assaulted. Underneath every controlling, indulging, fearful, or desolate woman is a wounded little girl.
- Women need healing and restoration. Women need to reject the messages of their wounds and instead embrace their new identity as God's glorious daughters.
- Women are meant to be beloved and are meant to play an irreplaceable role in the romantic adventure of lif
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||7.8 MB|
|Publisher: ||Thomas Nelson|
|Date published: || 2007|
|ISBN: ||2370007496228 (DRM-PDF)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|