Most youth football teams are managed by amateur coaches, parents and teachers who have a love of the game, but often don't have the relevant coaching qualifications or training. You want the best for and out of your team, but where do you start? Youth Football Coaching is essential reading for all those who coach 11-a-side to 11-18 year olds, and want to plan and deliver structured, professional training sessions to assist their team to reach full potential throughout the season. The book provides:
- A comprehensive range of illustrated coaching 'session plans', designed for goalkeepers, defenders and attackers, and relevant to the English FA coaching template.
- Everything you need to know to prepare and practice a long-term coaching plan.
- A coaching formula for greater team and individual success.
- The tools to deliver an effective, safe and fun training session.
- Templates for player and parent codes of conduct, Child Protection best practice and health and safety guidelines.
Also valuable for those studying for Level 2 or Level 3 (UEFA B) coaching qualifications, Youth Football Coaching is the crucial step to developing a foolproof coaching strategy, while ensuring you deliver a fun training session every week, and hopefully picking up a few trophies along the way.
To view this DRM protected ebook on your desktop or laptop you will need to have Adobe Digital Editions installed. It is a free software. We also strongly recommend that you sign up for an AdobeID at the Adobe website. For more details please see FAQ 1&2. To view this ebook on an iPhone, iPad or Android mobile device you will need the Adobe Digital Editions app, or BlueFire Reader or Txtr app. These are free, too. For more details see this article.
|Size: ||23.1 MB|
|Publisher: ||Bloomsbury Sport|
|Date published: || 2015|
|ISBN: ||9781472902481 (DRM-EPUB)|
|Read Aloud: ||not allowed|