|This product is also part of:
WARNING: THE CRAMP
is for PEOPLE AGES 21 AND OVER DUE TO EXPLICIT LANGUAGE!
THE CRAMP is still ten times worse than any other newsletter. Don't expect much. You've been warned. While this is a bit of a parody, you may find something useful - or not (probably not).
In Volume One Number Three April 2011 Issue, You will find the following:
- YOU'RE TAKING THIS SERIOUS? A Small Editorial
- THE HELIUM BALLOON LEVITATION: A way-out-there impractical way to float.
- OUT OF THIS COLUMN: More variations on Out of This World.
- BAD FORGERY: Some fun to do with a giant plastic penny.
- CLOSE YOUR EYES/TURN AROUND: A new column dealing with effects and methods that rely on closed eyes or turned backs.
- METALLIC PEEK WALLET: The worst ever peek wallet.
- WHAT'S WITH THE PUNCH IN THE ARM? Another editorial.
- X YOUR CARD: A card trick relying on sleight of mouth.
- WHAT PSYCHIC MEANS: A contribution from Colonel Ranjit Poon on what being psychic means.
1st edition 2011; 14 pages.
word count: 1830 which is equivalent to 7 standard pages of text