| £8.27 | €9.45 | C$14.45 | AUD$16.90 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1103.92 | R$38.50
The great Card Magic of Nick Trost
. Nick was a master in creating amazing tricks and routines based on subtleties rather than difficult sleight of hand. Due to the amazing success of the three DVD set the Colombini's produced and the numerous requests, here’s another one, the fourth in the series. This is a humble tribute to a very creative magician. Most of these tricks are impromptu and they all use a regular deck of cards.
- THE GATHERING OF THE COURT CARDS: A great nine-card assembly, with Jacks, Queens and Kings.
- THE SLIPPERY ACES: The Aces are sandwiched between the two red Jacks. They disappear and reappear between the black Jacks.
- TOPSY-TURVY ACES: The Aces are inserted in the middle of the deck which is shuffled with some cards face up and some face down. At the end, all the cards are face down except the Aces.
- DEAL AND DUCK POKER: Ten cards are used. The spectator picks five at random. You end up with a Royal Flush.
- CARDS AND DICE PREDICTION: Two dice and a deck of cards. A card is selected by throwing the dice and the same dice find it.
- ELIMINATION: A card is chosen and you show the entire deck card by card. The selection is gone! It will re-appear face up in the middle of the deck.
- THE FIFTH HOTEL MYSTERY: Queens and Kings are shuffled in pairs, but at the end the Queens are all together and so are the Kings.
- M-U-M MIRACLE: A spectator THINKS of any card. You reveal it, without any clue, with a method that will blow them away.
- ELEVATOR CARDS: The name says it all. The classic elevator theme, the Trost way.
- TROST ON AL KORAN’S “PREDICTION SUPREME”: You place three predictions on the table and three spectators pick a card each. The three selections match your predictions.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / Cards
Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.