| £11.85 | €14.15 | C$20.28 | AUD$23.18 | ₹1038.00 | CN¥103.20 | JP¥1709.07 | R$57.75
Eighty-five tricks and routines from the pages of Spell-Binder Magazine
. Everything from card and coin magic to the bizarre and the weird.
Effects explained are:
- Sandwich Box by Stephen Tucker -- Signed selected card appears between 2 previously selected cards within closed card case.
- Mark by Stephen Tucker -- Alternate version of previous effect.
- Demonology by Bob Ostin -- Spectator signs card. Flames cause occult symbol to change to slip of paper with name of signed card. Signed card then revealed to have singed corner & occult symbol on back.
- Esti-Mate-Ion by Joe Dignam -- Spectator looks through deck & selects card. Magician reveals it. It's really that simple.
- Banned by Stephen Tucker -- Top card of deck pulled upward by spectator visibly penetrates rubber band around deck.
- Christmas Cord by David Britland -- Comedy cut & restored rope
- Ladies In Waiting by Peter Duffie -- 2 selected cards appear sandwiched between 3 face-up queens
- Pockette by Peter Duffie -- Card selected. Ace of Spades buried in deck, found on top. Ace whispers location (pocket) of chosen card.
- Caught In Time by Roy Walton -- Spectator chooses time of day which is revealed in the cards.
- Polo 2 by John Fealey -- Roll of Lifesavers broken open to reveal bill. Corner torn from bill changes to coin large enough to pay for roll.
- Kontract Killer Kards by Stephen Tucker -- Spectator chooses card, found using four kings.
- American Express by Stephen Tucker & David Britland -- Coin travels from underneath one card to another & cards change places.
- Printing History by Phil Goldstein -- 4 blank cards to 4 kings.
- Xmas Time by Stephen Tucker -- 2 spectators look at magician's watch. Each sees it set to different time even though no time to reset it between glimpses.
- Tinted Glass by Phil Goldstein -- Packet trick in which spectator's chosen card reverses & changes color.
- Variations Variant by Roger Curzon -- Selected card vanishes from among 4 Aces while spectator holds them.
- Pentell by Mark Lee -- Cap of pen shrinks.
- The Magic Coin by William Goldman -- Spectator buys magic coin, keeping corner of bill as receipt. Instructions for magic coin opened, bill found inside.
- The Twenty-Four Card Trick by William McKay -- Spectator's card found twenty-fourth from top.
- Red/Black by David Britland -- Red & black Aces switch places.
- Showcase by Peter Duffie -- Card case melts from around deck.
- Gandwich by Tim Gan -- Sandwich Card routine.
- A Fourth For Dinner by David Britland -- Cannibal Cards routine.
- Born Free by Jerry Sadowitz -- 2 cards named by spectator appear variously at the top, bottom, etc. of deck.
- Lord Of The Ring by Stephen Tucker -- Stand-up coin routine with audience participation.
- Mexican Travelers by Steven Hamilton -- 4 Aces travel one at a time from hands to table.
- Diamond Tip by Jerry Sadowitz -- Packet trick with Ace through 10 of diamonds, with suit change climax.
- Zap by Stephen Tucker -- Flash appearance of coin in jaws of clothespin.
- Bodkin by Phil Goldstein -- Transposition between 2 unequal packets of cards.
- Arc De Triumph by Peter Duffie -- 2 selected cards found face down in face up deck.
- Two For The Price Of One by Stephen Tucker -- 2 selected cards named, with Torn & Restored card effect to boot.
- The Musical Deck by Alex East -- Music box movement plays selected tune.
- Tuesday by Stephen Tucker -- Alternate ending for a Four Ace trick.
- News Flash by David Britland -- Impromptu mental effect with borrowed newspaper.
- Inter Flight by Phil Goldstein -- Selected cards vanish from midst of 4 Queens to appear face up in center of deck.
- Aces A Go-Go by Shiv Duggal -- 4 Aces held between spectator's palms change to selected card.
- See Shell by David Britland -- Coin with signed label appears embedded in selected card.
- The Back Is Gone by David Robertson -- All cards except spectator's vanish from 5 card packet. Card revealed to have different back.
- Rosenthal Reverse by Harvey Rosenthal -- Selected card revealed face up in center of deck.
- Ambition Accomplished by John McClements -- 2 Aces produced & used in Ambitious Card routine, during which they find selected card.
- Ssap Kcom Ro Ffulb by Gordon Bruce -- Variation of Bluff Pass.
- Weird by Stephen Tucker -- Comedy mentalism routine with rubber fingers.
- Early Riser by Gordon Bruce -- Standup rising card routine that finishes clean.
- We Three Kings by Stephen Tucker -- 3 Kings appear in card case.
- Unbeatable by David Britland & Stephen Tucker -- Spectator selects own card from ribbon spread deck. Rest of deck shown to be Jokers.
- Thumbsucker by Martin Breese -- Comedy routine for magicians only.
- Whispered by Stephen Tucker -- 3 Queens whisper selected card to magician.
- U:P by Ian Land -- Elevator Cards routine
- CSB Through Table by Roger Curzon -- 3 different coins pass through table.
- Cal Pass by Monmoine Pascal -- Utility move to change one card for another.
- That'll Do Nicely by David Austin -- Selected card found with help of credit card.
- Beer Mat by Stephen Tucker -- Selected card appears under glass of beer.
- By Gum by Gary Osborne -- Coin vanish using sound for misdirection.
- Whisper Readers by Phil Goldstein -- 4 Jacks help locate chosen cards, which are shown to be marked on backs.
- Under Wraps by Stephen Tucker -- Selected card appears wrapped in banknote held by spectator.
- Jasper by Stephen Tucker -- Nice routine using Finger Chopper.
- Flip Side by Gordon Bruce -- Interesting method for producing coin from 2 cards.
- Top Deck by Stephen Tucker -- 2 Ambitious Card moves.
- Snowfall by Stephen Tucker -- Another Ambitious Card move.
- It's A Swindle by Bill Worsley -- Name chosen at random is found on back of selected card.
- Ace Rink by Stephen Tucker -- 4 Ace sucker effect.
- Slydinknot by John Brown -- Knot appears at one end of piece of rope, slides to other, & vanishes.
- Christmas Cord Knot Again by Stephen Tucker -- Alternate method for previous effect.
- Fagin by Brian Flannigan -- Card prediction on cigarette packet.
- Muzarre Vanish by Reinhard Muller -- Variation of Paul Harris' Bizarre Vanish.
- Stalking by Gary Osborne -- Coins Through Table routine with surprise ending.
- One Too Many by Ted Lesley -- Coin and then sip of drink travel from one hand to other.
- Xmas Sale by Daniel Kalinofski -- Utility move for loading coin into purse.
- Tidier by Ron Dowse -- Utility device for vanishing small objects.
- Red Rust September by Ian Land -- A Triumph routine in which the backs of two selections change color at climax.
- Drop Out by Stephen Tucker -- Comedy rising card routine for magicians.
- Stash Cash by Basil Horwitz -- Copper Silver transposition.
- Battlefield by Brian Flannigan -- Packet trick in which spectator selects only odd card in packet.
- Once And Future Kings by David Britland & Stephen Tucker -- Another Cannibal Card routine.
- Britlandeck by David Britland -- Trick deck routine in which prediction written on back of card proves to be correct.
- Without A Paddle by Ian Land -- 4 Ace Routine in which selected Ace turns face down.
- Experience by Stephen Tucker -- Card prediction routine with odd-backed card.
- Flushtronic by Paul Brignall -- 5 cards shown to be identical. They turn into royal flush.
- A Thousand Ways by Ian Land -- 3 cards selected & shuffled back into deck. 2 selections appear face up with 3rd selection face down between them.
- Reflection by Basil Horwitz -- ESP card prediction with 2 identical packets.
- Twice As Clear by Stephen Tucker -- Chosen card revealed Nth from top of deck where N is a number chosen by spectator.
- Still Counting by David Britland -- Advertising card helps find selected card.
- Amalgam by Stephen Tucker -- Mental routine with very clever working.
- Adder by Stephen Tucker -- Another mental routine.
- Pursperation by Stephen Tucker -- Coin routine involving borrowed pair of reading glasses.
1st edition 1987; 1st digital edition 2013, 159 pages.
word count: 49447 which is equivalent to 197 standard pages of text
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / [Books (printed)]
Magic / Magazines & Comics / Spell-Binder
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.