| £8.22 | €9.19 | C$13.49 | AUD$14.85 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1101.16 | R$38.50
John's card magic is full of new handling and creativity, that allows him to present very strong card routines which are relatively simple to perform. John will soon be a new star in the firmament of card magic.
- OFF-TEMPO ACES: Four blacks change places with the four aces, all leading up to a kicker ending that nobody will see coming.
- TOP BILLING: The magician produces the three mates to a selected card in three unique, spectacular ways. Easy to do, but a real crowd-pleaser.
- DEFECTIVE: A direct and simple transposition effect with a fun, unique presentation.
- NEAR-SIGHTED JACK SANDWHICH: A killer double sandwich routine using the two one-eyed jacks, but with a little difficulty. Eventually, the other two jacks make a surprise appearance.
- DALEY PLUS 2: An updated handling of John’s February 2012 Genii magazine effect. Dr. Daley's classic plot with the four kings, two selections, and an incredibly impossible card-in-box ending.
- HOLD UP: John's version of the famous "Ambitious Classic"; Ace, 2, 3, and 4 of spades rise to the top of the packet (even visually!). At the end, the ace vanishes and reappears in an impossible location.
- THIS MIGHT BE A PROBLEM: A unique and different approach to the Hofzinser Ace Problem with no forcing or peeks of the selection (honest!).
- OIL, WATER AND PROM: Three red cards and three black cards are used for a four phase routine full of visual, spectator-engaging magic; fun O & W routine that you'll love doing.
- YES, WE CAAN: A super easy yet extremely effective new spin on the "card at any number" plot using an old principle; I think you'll really like this one.
- SPACE MOUNTAIN: Tons of magic in this multi-phased routine using only four cards - cards transpose, rise, twist, change, and more.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / Cards
Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.