| £7.90 | €9.43 | C$13.52 | AUD$15.45 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1139.38 | R$38.50
The routines use subtle moves and principles rather than difficult sleight of hand to produce entertaining card effects that anyone can do. More important, no gimmicks, and no set-ups whatsoever. Grab an ordinary, even borrowed deck of cards and amaze your spectators with incredible card effects.
- KLONDIKE SEPARATION (Werner Miller): Using only the face cards (Kings, Queens and Jacks) you magically separate them into three groups (all Kings, all Queens, all Jacks).
- DOUBLE TALK (Richard Vollmer): Two spectators each select a card. Both cards are lost. The spectators find them without the magician even touching the cards (or so it seems!)
- LADY SPELL (Jon Racherbaumer): A card is selected and lost. A spectator names a name of a woman and when it is spelled the last card reveals the selection.
- THIRTEEN DOWN (Peter Duffie): You place a prediction in view. A spectator selects a card and this card is found thanks to a magical procedure, part of which uses the prediction.
- THE KINGS AND I (Aldo Colombini): The four Kings are shuffled into the deck and revealed in a surprising manner.
- ELEVON (Aldo Colombini): A unique elevator routine using the AC, 2C and 3C with a stunning finish.
- THE GIPSY SHUFFLE (Tom Daugherty): Two cards are selected and at the end they are revealed in a very magical and surprising way.
- SLOSHED OR SOBER (Paul Gordon): Under seemingly impossible conditions, a spectator finds two mates in a shuffled deck.
- MIDNIGHT (Aldo Colombini): Two Jacks vanish from one packet and reappear reversed in another packet with a selected card between them.
- BRIDGES (Aldo Colombini): Two spectators freely select a card from two packets. Dealing cards from the two packets simultaneously, the two cards show up at the same time.
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic / Cards
Magic / [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.