| £4.05 | €4.52 | C$6.94 | AUD$7.35 | ₹346.00 | CN¥34.40 | JP¥544.91 | R$19.25
Customer rank: +1
This product is also part of: To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 6, No. 4, September 2010; 68 pages.
Cover: Rafael, Belgium's king of cool. The feature article showcases the many acts (from Comedy Dove to Vampire) of Belgian stage magician Rafael.
word count: 32953 which is equivalent to 131 standard pages of text
- George Luck's interview of Finnish cardician Miika Pelkonen
- Impossible Bottles (deck of cards in bottle) discussion with master craftsman Phil Evans
- Grumpy Old Magician whinges
- A guided tour of the Magic Circle library
- Brian Caswell talks about magic trick descriptions
- An introduction to Dove Magic: Advice from experts Lance Burton, Tony Clark, Scott Penrose, and Brian Sefton
- An interview with TNA wrestler and amateur magician Desmond Wolfe
- Mark Leveridge's review of "The Essential Magic Conference": A Live Internet event featuring performances, lectures, talks, and discussions by 33 top professionals
- A review of Peter Clifford's magic show "Peter's Friends"
- In The Phonebox: A short discussion with magic creator and magician Jamie Daws
- An interview with magician and mindreader Chris Dugdale. Chris has worked for Lance Burton and performed for everyone from Angelina Jolie to H.M. the Queen.
- The magicseen MEGA-QUIZ! - A contest comprised of 30 questions about the first 30 issues of magicseen
- Mark Leveridge's "Favourite Characters" - Use four children's story characters to give any four tricks a coherent theme
- Ben Prime's "Bias" - An easy card move that can be used as a control, a force, a production, a memory demonstration or of deadcutting
- An interview with escapologist, knife thrower, fire eater, glass walking Cynthia Morrison, AKA The Great Cindini
- Stuart Millward talks about the ups and downs of running a 'bricks & mortar' magic shop
- 12 things you wouldn't want to hear a magic dealer say
- Dealer's Booth: A profile of magic dealer Dave Forrest. His website Full52.com deals mainly with card effects and offers a selective list of exclusive effects, downloads, and videos. There are also free video effects and Dave is interested in marketing other magician's worthwhile effects.
At A Glance
- Magigadgets utility device "Electro-Magic Squeeker"
- Gabe Fajuri's book "Mysterio's Encyclopedia of Magic and Conjuring"
- Gregory Ferdinand's packet trick with DVD "Trick or Treat in the Land of OZ"
- Merlinswakefield's puzzle/trick "Miser's Rings Magic Puzzle"
- Mat L'Anoire's PDF eBook "Nevermind, The Mentalism of Mat L'Anoire"
- Chad Long's close-up effect "Flash"
- Bob Solari's card trick with gimmick "Royal Opener"
- Gary Jones & Mark Bendell's mentalism effect with special cards "Thought Wave"
- Scott Strange's DVD "Odd Balls"
- Jeremy Pei's DVD "Powerful Rope Magic"
- Wayne Houchin's DVD "Control"
- Christopher Ballinger's utility gimmick "The Shark"
- Johan Stahl's DVD "Sleeveless Sleeving"
- Luis Otero's DVD "Cartificios"
- Paul Romhany's DVD "Lunch Date"
- Andrew Mayne's DVD "Inversion"
- Next Issue
Frequently bought together with:
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.