Tips on performing and presenting the chair suspension illusion
This ebook is jammed full of information, tips on presentation, safety, routine ideas as well as step by step coverage of the best way to perform this illusion. This is one of the ONLY books in the history of magic devoted solely to helpful information on the performance of this classic illusion.
Find out how to add this illusion to any show and to add value to your client in the process. This illusion has been a classic of magic and can add tremendous value to your show at a fraction of the cost of some of the larger illusions on the market today. It can be set up quickly and transported with ease but always amazes audiences of all ages.
What You Get:
After countless efforts to try and locate information on this illusion, Kyle realized that the information just did not exist or was very scarce at best. For this reason Kyle spent countless hours compiling information covered in this ebook. Find out topics such as:
- why perform the chair suspension illusion
- the basic effect of the illusion
- what to look for when you are purchasing
- understanding the dangers of the illusion
- the routine and psychology of performance
- safety tips and check list
- items to discuss with a client
- proper positioning
- child vs adult helper
- how to perform surrounded
- plus a golden secret on how you can add immediate increased value to your show that will make any child the star of the show and you a hit with the client
1st edition 2006; 15 pages.
word count: 7984 which is equivalent to 31 standard pages of text