You show a pack of ESP cards and have a volunteer select two symbol cards (face down), place these aside for a moment. Next, you introduce an narrow strip of ESP/ZENER symbols and have the participant place each of their index fingers at each end. You instruct them to close their eyes for a brief moment, while they slowly move their fingers towards the center. They can stop when ever they desire. Have them open their eyes and look at the symbols their fingers rest upon. You have them turn over their cards and it's an exact match.
This is just one way of performing this effect, I reveal a few other alternatives.
- no counting or spelling, no illogical moves of any kind
- no switching, no sleight of hand
- can be repeated with different symbols selected
- packs flat, fits in your pocket
- virtually self-working
- easy and fun to perform
- a must have for any ESP/ZENER performer
[Note: This trick is not the same as the trick with the same name from Eddie Burke.]
1st edition 2016, 2 pages.
word count: 574 which is equivalent to 2 standard pages of text