Customer rank: +1
Here is an easy effect, with very little set up and virtually impromptu. Perfect for "hey show me a trick".
You show some picture/ESP/Color cards, ask a volunteer to name a number between 1 and 6, deal to that exact number and reveal a prediction that matches their number called. You then expand the effect by introducing 5 envelopes. Every envelope has something inside, ask them to name any two digit number. Once again you count to their exact number called, they open the "prediction" and are amazed.
- quick, easy set up (takes seconds)
- can be performed numerous ways
- two effects blended together nicely
- no spelling, no complex maths
- you can use your own business cards
1st edition 2019, PDF 3 pages.
word count: 981 which is equivalent to 3 standard pages of text