£5.13 | €5.91 | C$8.70 | AUD$9.19
₹484.40 | CN¥48.16 | JP¥779.32 | R$26.95
This book is filled with a variety of interesting articles, from trick descriptions to patter suggestions, from biographical information to theory. Among others there is a trick contribution by Houdini. This book is layed out beautifully, almost like a magazine. Overall a very nice and interesting book to read.
1st edition, 1910, The Magician Limited, London; 106 pages.
word count: 67981 which is equivalent to 271 standard pages of text
- The Editor to his Readers
- The Scribe, The Failure, and The Magician JOHN KEYMAN
- Amateur Conjurer's Accessories GEORGE JOHNSON
- The Magic of Suggestion PROFESSOR HOFFMANN
- New Patter for Popular Problems WOOLFE CLYNE
- Wine v. Water CHRIS VAN BERN
- Telepathic Materialization MAX STERLING
- Original Tricks"ELLIOT"
- Magicians I Have Met WILL GOLDSTON
- Some Clever Box Mysteries Exposed JAY GEE
- Original Stage Mysteries COLLINS & BRETMA
- The League of Magicians WILL GOLDSTON
- Something to Startle the Public EDGAR TURNER
- Other People's Ideas THE EDITOR
- Fêke Mediums "KATCHEM"
- Can the Dead Speak? HENRY BYATT
- Spanish Maiden Escape HARRY HOUDINI
- Quick Change Secrets LEE LAURIE
- Mysterious Stage Illusions WILL GOLDSTON
- Other Coloured Plates