Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
Customer rank: +1Please click here to subscribe to Magicseen Magazine.
To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 9, No. 6, January 2014; 60 pages
Cover: David Williamson
- Welcome - editor's letter
- The Kranzilla is Here! - The Comedy Monster that is Nathan Kranzo - interview by Graham Hey
- Dealer Shout Outs - Special 'extra' announcements from a few regular advertisers
- The Best of 2013 - best products of the year
- Envy-lope - Brandon David & Chris Turchi
- Perfect Open Prediction - Boris Wild
- Ace - Richard Sanders
- Electric Touch + - Yigal Mesika
- Inferno - Joshua Jay & Card Shark
- Clarity Box - David Regal
- Way Out - Marc Oberon
- Syd & Fanny - Where Are They Now?
- Matt Sterling: Danger Man - interview
- The Christmas Show - Humour from Mark Leveridge
- Club Land - The Magic Circle - Mark Leveridge
- David Williamson: Genius - cover article/interview by Graham Hey
- Pro and Cons: It's All a Matter of Opinion - Mark Leveridge
- Displaying children's show props - a valuable idea or a waste of time?
- Avoiding The Repeat Performance - How to remember which tables and groups you've done - Mark Leveridge
- Scott Pepper: Carry on Cruising! - interview
- Chair Swindle - Andy Nyman
- Card Mark - Ian Adair
- Tenyo Ghost Card - Effect - Lubor Fiedler
- Fate - effect - Manuel Llaser
- Tenyo Money Shock - effect - Kenichi Komiya
- Envy-lope - effect on DVD - Brandon David & Chris Turche [sic]
- Tenyo Magical MRI - effect - Toru Suzuki
- Isabella Star 2 - mentalist effect - Peter Turner
- Smoke and Mirrors Bristol - Live Reviews
- Vladimir Dimitri Kockov
- 23rd November 2013 - House Magicians - Richard Newman & Mark Bennett
- KISS-ing IS Good For You - Why Keeping Your Magic Simple is the Best Way to Go - Mark Leveridge
- Next Time ...
- Listings Section
- Back Issues
word count: 24677 which is equivalent to 98 standard pages of text