Move cursor into image to halt slide show.
Click image to stop/start slide show.
Please click here to subscribe to Magicseen Magazine.
To subscribe to Magicseen click here.
Vol. 10, No. 3, no date [July 2014]; 60 pages
Cover: Sean Alexander
- Welcome - editor's letter
- John Carey: From Hot Sales to Hot Soup! - interview - Graham Hey
- Readers' Letters
- In The News
- Comedy Time - Graham Hey
- The Kids' Show Minefield - How to avoid some of the worst problems - Mark Leveridge
- It's All in the Name - John Carey
- Partly Right or Partly Wrong! - Arun Bonerjee
- Pros & Cons - It's All a Matter of Opinion - Mark Leveridge
- Books v DVDs - Follow Up - Nick Jones
- The Secret Agent - re: Trevor George - Jay Fortune
- Dealer Shout Outs - Special 'extra' announcements from a few regular advertisers
- In the Phonebox with: Ali Cook - Graham Hey
- Sean Alexander: On the Up, and Down Under! - cover article/interview - Graham Hey
- In The News
- Dani DaOrtiz: The Spanish Sensation! - interview - Graham Hey
- Smoke & Mirrors Bar, Bristol - Live Reviews
- Things I Wish I'd Known When I Started - compiled by Mark Leveridge
- Product Reviews
- The Magic of Celebrating Illusion - book - Robert E. Neale
- Legion - e-book - Andreu
- Essentials in Magic - Master Course in Sponge Balls, Volumes 1-4 - 4 DVDs - Daryl
- Lives of the Conjurer's - Volume 1 - e-book - Professor Solomon
- In2ition - trick - Brian Schwenger
- The Mentalists Cookbook Package - Jonathan Royle
- Shazam - e-book - Liam Montier
- Bound - DVD- SansMinds
- Infamous - DVD - Daniel Meadows & James Anthony
- Starstruck - DVD - Sean Goodman
- noitpecreP - advice -Jez Rose
- Celebrity Bit With Dick Van Dyke
- Next Issue!
- Back Issues
word count: 30262 which is equivalent to 121 standard pages of text