| £8.14 | €9.05 | C$13.29 | AUD$14.57 | ₹692.00 | CN¥68.80 | JP¥1105.36 | R$38.50
Customer rank: +1
Easy magic tricks with matches (toothpicks, golf tees, etc.)
- NOTHING-TO-DO MATCHES (George Blake and Ken de Courcy): A match is inserted in each fist of a spectator, one match head down and one match head up. When the spectator opens his hands the two matches are now both the same way up.
- BACK, BACK AND RESTORED (Ken de Courcy): A match is broken into three pieces. Two pieces are dropped into the left hand and the head goes into the pocket. The left hand is opened and all three pieces are there. This is repeated. At the end, the match is restored.
- THE TWO THIEVES (Anonymous): You tell a story of two thieves trying to steal chickens, while you are using matches. At the end the spectators will have a big surprise.
- PENETRATING MATCHES (Martin Gardner): You show two matches, one in each hand. The matches seem to magically melt through one another.
- MAGIC MATCHES (Joe Hustler): A card is covered by matches. One card is selected. You tip the card with the matches over and six matches are seen to reveal one card (say KH): The name of the selection.
- TWO-LINE DIVINATION (Ken de Courcy & Murray): You divine the amount of matches left on the table while your back is turned.
- MATCH-UP (Ron Batteridge): A box of matches and ten cards are shown. A number between 1 and 10 is freely selected by a spectator by removing matches from the box and the card at that number is shown to have been predicted on the box of matches.
- THE THREE-PILE DIVINATION (Martin Gardner): While you are not looking, a spectator lays out three piles of matches. He shifts matches from one pile to another. Nevertheless, you know how many matches are left on the table.
- MATCHED PREDICTION ([a=617272 Trevor Lewis]): You place a box of matches in view. A spectator removes any amount of matches and this amount determines a card from the deck. That card was predicted by you.
- SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE (Werner Miller): You show three boxes of matches and a spectator picks one. It is the only full one, the other two are empty—or vice versa (no force).
Frequently bought together with:
This product is listed in the following categories:Magic > Cigarettes, Candles, Matches & Fire
Magic > [DVD (download+stream)]
If you find anything wrong with this product listing, perhaps the description is wrong, the author is incorrect, or it is listed in the wrong category, then please contact us. We will promptly address your feedback.