(3 customer ratings) ★★★★★
- You will demonstrate your ability to look at a person's signature and then be able to identify pictures that they have drawn.
- You will be able to tell from signature alone which words, symbols and ideas an individual person will be attracted to.
- By just feeling the muscles of a person's hand you will be able to point to a piece writing that has been written by that hand.
- You will even be able spot a liar just from the way they sign their name.
You won't... but you'll be able to fake that you can!
This effect is all about you demonstrating your amazing hand-writing analysis skills. Imagine genuinely being able to look at a signature and then being able to tell which drawing was drawn by the person that wrote that signature. That's pretty impressive. Now imagine looking at a piece of writing and being able to tell who wrote just by feeling the muscles of their hand! For spectator's that is nothing but amazing. In reality, this can not be done... but you are going to fake it.
Unlike some mentalism effects your audience will not be left wondering how it was possible or what the 'trick' is... they will assume you just have an amazing skill. You can use this to build your mentalist persona. More and more these days people want to see mentalism *supposedly* grounded in science and psychology - Real Fake Hand-writing analysis gives you this grounding.
1st edition 2008; 8 pages.word count: 2399 which is equivalent to 9 standard pages of text
- You have the ability to look at a person's signature and be able to tell which doodle was drawn by them out of a choice of five.
- Using graphology you can know enough about a person's personality to make an accurate guess of which words or symbols they'd be drawn to.
- Your spectators are each given business cards and asked to write down either their actual job or a job that they do not have on the backs of the cards. They then turn over the cards and sign them. Without having seen who wrote what on the cards – you can not only return each card to their rightful owner but you can also say who was telling the truth and who lied.