There is no product that matches your search.
Search HelpSearches are case insensitive. You can search for author names Author, product names Title or search in all records including author names, product titles, and product descriptions Search all.
- Keywords are implicitely AND-ed together. That means the search engine looks for documents that have all the keywords.
- To explicitely exclude a keyword add a - in front of it: -apple
- For a boolean type search you can use AND, OR, and NOT to link keywords in different ways. Use parenthesis to group: (apple AND orange) OR (banana AND kiwi)
- Wildcards: ? (any single character), * (arbitrary long sequence of characters including empty string). You can combine these wildcards in a single word such as te?t*. Let's say you only know the first initial of an author, but not his full first name. Then you could search like this P* Smith, and find all the authors with second name Smith whoes first name starts with a P.
- To search for an exact phrase put the keywords in double quotes: "apples are good"
- If you only want keywords in proximity to each other use SENTENCE: apples SENTENCE good
- Another way to specify proximity is with NEAR/x where x is the number of words separating the keywords: apple NEAR/5 good